Friday, December 10, 2010

Proverbs 31:10

I got back into blogging in the middle of this study, but hated to leave it unfinished here on the blog.  So I am backdated some entries so that in case anyone wanted to follow the complete study here you could.

The study is based on Proverbs 31 and guided with this workbook:
We are currently studying Proverbs 31 using this study guide. It is a great workbook and I recommend it for a great study of Proverbs 31. 



Proverbs 31:10 Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is worth more than precious rubies.

The term virtuous also means trustworthy, dependable, faithful, strength, noble character.


Proverbs 12:4 A wife of noble character is her husband's crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.

A worthy wife makes him happy, a shameful wife exhausts him.  Which are you, or which would you rather be?  I would prefer to be precious to my husband - to be considered by him as the heart of the family.

No comments: