Monday, June 6, 2011

Must be a great book!



The Fight of Our Lives
Knowing the Enemy, Speaking the Truth, and Choosing to Win the War Against Radical Islam
By William Bennett with Seth Leibsohn

 

I chose this book to review for two reasons. First because I do not know as much as I should about Radical Islam.  I enjoyed another book by William Bennett and thought this would be another well written and informative book. Secondly I thought that my hubby could read the book and give me an opinion about the topic, giving me further insight into these issues.

So that was the plan and he took the book with him on a short trip. It must be a really, really good book because it was stolen from his hotel room!!!


Disclosure: Thomas Nelson Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book as part of their BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program.

I review for BookSneeze

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Must be a great book indeed.

Helen