Monday, October 3, 2011

One done, what's next?

Breaking Free: The Journey, The Stories

We had just completed Beth Moore's Stepping Up Bible Study and jumped right in to another one - Beth Moore's Breaking Free the updated version.

I did not even attempt to blog through this study, although I did manage to get through all the homework.  It was an intense and personal study and as always Beth is wonderful.  So even though I have been very quiet on this blog, I have been quite busy with getting into the word.

One of the things that the Breaking Free study did was rekindle my passion for memorizing scripture - I will do a post about that next - and also to get busy losing some weight.  It is fascinating to me that we were going to do the Made to Crave study in the spring, but for some reason we put it off - can't even remember why - and started into the Stepping Up study. Then Made to Crave was put off even longer until we did our summer study of Breaking Free.  The fascinating thing is that I think I have so much more passion for getting healthy now, than I would have if we had done the study in the spring. 

And to take it another step, when I was preparing for the start of the study over the last couple of days I truly felt God working through me. And I pray that He continues to work through me and through my wonderful friends who are planning to work through this study with me.  So here we go with Made to Crave...



I have no idea what I will blog about during this study, I guess I will just go with the flow and see what happens!

No comments: