Monday, August 17, 2009

Memory Monday

Welcome to Memory Monday on my new Bible Study blog!! Memory Monday is hosted by Joanne at The Simple Wife.

I admit, I have not been very good at memorizing my scriptures. Just when I go back into it I ran away to my Mom's for a 4 week vacation! Well, now that I am home, and even before I have my bags unpacked I decided it is time to get serious and truly hide these verses in my heart!

I was working on memorizing the Roman Road, and as I sit here I can barely recall any of the verses I have previously memorized. Not good - time to get to work. This week I will rememorize(is that even a word?) the first three steps of the Roman Road...

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned; all fall short of God's glorious standard.

Romans 5:8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

No comments: