Sunday, January 2, 2011

Boo to New Year's Resolutions!

So if I were to be serious about making any New Year's resolutions I would probably include "more consistent blogging".   Well, it is a good thing that I am not serious about making new years resolutions because it is already the 2nd and I would have blown it.

Anyway, what I can do is try to be better.  Afterall, I did not finish blogging my way through the Daniel study, completely missed blogging through the Ruth study, and now we are half way through the Proverbs 31 study and I have not blogged about that either.  So rather than back track and try to update you on what I have missed, I will just simply start where I am and try to get back to blogging while I do my Bible study.

We are currently studying Proverbs 31 using this study guide:

No comments: