Monday, February 3, 2020

No Other Gods and Memory Monday

So obviously I did not keep up with making posts for this study.  The good news is that I did keep up with doing the homework, with the exception of the last two days, which I intend on finishing tonight before I go to bed.  But first it is time to look ahead...our next study will be an oldie.  We are going back 20 years to one of Beth Moore's first Bible studies.  Jesus The One and Only.  Also I thought it was time to be more diligent about memorizing scripture so I am going to start Memory Monday again, even if it is only me doing it :-)   While I was cleaning up an area that had been neglected for longer than I care to admit to I found my spiral notebook for the memory verses I worked on way back in 2011.  Time to see how well I still know them...LOL who am I kidding, it is time to start all over again!

No comments: