Monday, February 22, 2021

Memory Monday

 

Time to see how I did this week.  I haven't worked on new verses as much as would have liked, mostly worked on these...

Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures.
He leads me to beside the still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me down  in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil
for you are with me.
Your rod and your staff they comfort me.
You anoint my head with oil,
My cup runs over
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil,
My cup runs over
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christand I no longer live, 
But Christ lives in me.
I live in this body by having faith in Christ
The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God
who loved me and died for me.

2Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ 
He is a new creation
The old is gone, the new has come

Galatians 5:22-23
The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness faith, gentleness and self control
There is no law against these things
Against such things there is no law.

Exodus 20:1-4  (should be verses 1-17, but I have only worked on 1-4 so far)
And God spoke all of these words saying
I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
You shall have no other gods before me.
You shall not make for yourself a carved image - not anything in the any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or anything on that is in the earth below beneath, or that is in the waters under the earth.


No comments: